Business Continuity Solutions with VMWare
Enable Remote Working with VMware
Unplanned events such as COVID-19 and travel restrictions make it nearly impossible to continue “business as usual.” To ensure your business can continue normal operations, you need to enable your employees to work remotely and maintain productivity, increase connectivity, and provide for continuous, secure access to applications across endpoints. We’re here to help.
- Deliver digital workspaces on organizational or personal endpoints to access critical applications
- Protect all endpoints that are accessing organizational assets remotely
- Accelerate performance of organizational applications on remote connections
- Provide elastic capacity to scale new users instantly and on demand
How to Enable Your Remote Workforce with VMware SD-WAN
Enable reliable, remote access to traditional applications in your on-premises data center and cloud services and applications from anywhere.
VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud provides speedy rollout, simplified management with automation, and assured performance so you can empower employees to continue business activities in uncertain times.
Ensure performance for SaaS, UCaaS, VOIP, and VDI, from providers such as Microsoft Office 365, Zoom Meeting, Vonage, Ring Central, Windstream, VMware Horizon Cloud, and more.
VMware Solutions for Business Continuity
Keep Remote Employees Engaged
Enable employees with immediate productivity from day one on their devices of choice. Employees can use a personal device, or you can drop-ship a new one and instantly enable remote workers with everything they need to be productive. With immediate access to an entire set of business applications with seamless SSO to all cloud and data center apps, including Horizon virtual desktops and applications as needed based on job functions. Intrinsic zero trust security ensures that compliance and risk are considered prior to granting access to applications, protecting your infrastructure and data.
To assist customers through enabling remote workforces, VMware is offering:
- Extended free trials of Workspace ONE for 90 days and 100 devices through July 31, 2020 available here.
- Special offers are available from your VMware account team
Enable IT to quickly provision virtual desktops and applications across on-premises, hybrid and multi-cloud environments with Horizon 7 and Horizon Cloud.
Enable your remote workforce to securely access Windows resources from anywhere. EUC teams gain simplified management of distributed Windows systems and the ability to easily scale physical or cloud capacity to meet growing demands.
As organizations of all types shift to work from home—government, healthcare, financial services, customer support, and others—enable employee access to the specific desktop and application configurations necessary to perform their roles remotely.
To assist customers to enable or scale Horizon 7 and Horizon Cloud environments, VMware is offering:
- Extended free trials of Horizon 7 on-premises, Horizon 7 on VMware Cloud on AWS, and Horizon Cloud on Azure for 90 days and 100 named users through July 31, 2020.
- Special offers are available from your VMware account team.
Accelerate Business Application Performance at the Edge
Business quality access from the home is critical in empowering employees to continue business activities in this uncertain time. VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud is the industry-leading WAN edge services platform for both branch and at home users, delivering simple, reliable, better secured, and optimized access to traditional and cloud applications.
To help organizations quickly empower a remote digital workforce, VMware is introducing the VMware SD-WAN Work @Home free trial offering, which provides end user hardware and hosted services for up to 45-days for up to 50 employees using one of the following Work @Home bundles:
- Wired Bundle with VMware SD-WAN Edge 510
- Wireless Bundle with VMware SD-WAN Edge 510-LTE
Scale Remote Users in the Cloud
VMware Cloud on AWS delivers a scalable, intrinsically secure vSphere environment as a service in the AWS Cloud. The service can help organizations alleviate potential business disruptions in three ways:
Infrastructure products supply chain and maintenance disruptions: Deliver infrastructure capacity in under 2 hours in 17 AWS Regions worldwide to handle urgent demand. Scale the infrastructure on-demand in minutes as needed.
Infrastructure risk mitigation: Provide proactive and automated disaster avoidance with VMware Site Recovery DR as a service and VMware Cloud on AWS.
Aid remote workers and alleviate travel restrictions: Provide VMware Horizon 7 VDI environments on VMware Cloud on AWS to enable a remote workforce.
For a limited time, VMware Cloud on AWS is helping customers get through this crisis with special offers. Please reach out to your sales representatives to discuss your options.
Keep Remote Employees Protected with Carbon Black Cloud
The Carbon Black Cloud delivers the entire protection cycle of harden, prevent, detect, and respond for endpoints and workloads spread across the globe.
- Security operations has direct access to all endpoints to remediate any vulnerability or risky system configuration, in real-time.
- Layered prevention stops known and unknown malware and never-before-seen attacks with machine learning and behavioral analytics.
- Cloud native platform and single, lightweight agent makes it easy to secure your endpoints even when both your workforce and your security teams are operating remotely
Test Drive VMware Business Continuity Solutions Now
Learn how organizations can quickly empower a remote digital workforce using VMware SD-WAN, then experience it for real in our high performance TestDrive environment.
Sign up for SD-WAN Trial- https://pathfinder.vmware.com/path/sdwanbc